Per Diem Law Solutions, P.C. is an independently contracted extension of your firm with out the costs associated with having a payroll employee. Per Diem Law Solutions, P.C. recognizes that each law genre has specific needs. Therefore Per Diem Law Solutions, P.C. lists specific services for each law genre that correlates with our Paralegal's knowlege, skills, and abilities. Per Diem Law Solutions, P.C. is only engaged under the direct supervision of each attorney we service. You are in charge of what services we provide, and how much or how little direct contact Per Diem Law Solutions, P.C. has with your firm's clients.
Paralegal services not listed below will be rendered upon mutual agreement. The below service listing is not exclusive. Per Diem Law Solutions, P.C. has the mission of servicing Attorneys in all ways possible.
- Conduct an informational intake interview of firms’ Client.
- Contact firm’s Client for case updates, scheduled depositions, and for medical records procurement.
- At no time will legal advice be rendered to any of the firms’ Clients, and contact is at the attorney request.
- Schedule depositions
- Do as directed by the Attorney Customer
- Gather, review, index, and summarize Deposition Transcripts and all discovery exhibits
- Create trial notebooks
- Gather, review, index, and summarize documents produced by oppossing and third parties.
- Organize trial exibits for use at hearings at trial.
- Draft letters as digitally dictated by attorney on the firm’s letterhead.
- Draft all documents as directed by Attorney Customer
- Draft Interrogatories and Answers to Interrogatories
- Draft Request for Production of Documents
- Draft Affidavits, Motions, Interrogatories, Requests for Production, Good Faith Letters, Motions to Compel, and Subpoenas
- Draft Medical Record Summaries
- Draft Complaints
- Draft Settlement and Pre Trial Conference Memorandums
- Conduct legal research for all drafted documents and cite-check oppositions submissions and replies. Factual research for factual assertions.
Medical Records Procurement
- Obtain all medical releases from attorney’s Client
- Gather, review, index, and summarize all of attorney Client’s medical records
- Scan all medical records on CD-ROM with bookmarks to attorney’s preference